We understand the complexities of smart technology, pumps, motors, and how they integrate with a finished product. We keep your project on schedule and meet your specs without exceeding your budget.
And to be clear, Providence doesn’t just make individual components—we take ownership of the full product life cycle. We help businesses develop and build a finished good from concept to your customers’ shelves.
For a Wide-Range of Industries
If we can make it, we can scale it.
Development & Engineering
Testing & Inspection
Plastic & Rubber Molding
“I’ve worked with contract manufacturers who have state-of-the-art equipment and facilities, but can’t hit a development schedule. With Providence, it’s a strong, collaborative partnership. They ask the right questions and we never wonder if they’re sitting on their hands.”
Mike K., Director of Sourcing, and partner of 17+ years
We provide extensive communication to make sure you know exactly where every detail of your product is at any time.
We find creative ways to save you money and speed up your time to market.
We call you a partner from day one, not a client – then we prove it to you.
We’ve helped companies in North America, Europe, and Asia develop and build scalable products with numerous custom solutions for their products to get to market quickly and on spec.
Our partners love working with us for these reasons:
Our mission is to improve quality of life through technology, engineering expertise, integrated innovation, and the collective knowledge of our professionals.
- Development & Engineering
- Plastic & Rubber Molding
- Testing & Inspection
- FDA Registered
- ISO 13485: 2016 – Medical Device Quality Management System
- ISO 14971 – Risk Management System
- ISO 27001 – Information Security System
- ISO 9001: 2015 – Quality Management System
- ISO 14001: 2015 – Environmental Management System
- IATF 16949: 2016 – Automotive Management System
- Registered and Headquartered: Hong Kong
- Focus: Medical & Healthcare device contract manufacturing
- Specialties: Drug Delivery Devices, Diagnostic Devices, Personal Care Devices, Light-based Technology Devices, & Disposables
- Clean Rooms: Class 10K and Class 100K
- Microbiology Labs
- Production Capacity: 1,000,000+ sq. ft
- International Offices: Hong Kong, Europe, and the USA
Clients trust Providence Enterprise because they know we will not participate in manufacturing where a conflict of interest exists, nor ever infringe upon any intellectual property rights of products we produce. This policy of mutual trust, respect and success have enabled us to establish and nurture many successful, long-term partnerships, some lasting more than two decades. This is why we became ISO 27001 certified.
All products undergo strict quality control (QC) during every stage of manufacturing. QC teams employ high-speed, high-precision measurements to ensure consistent tolerances and quality of every finished product.
We perform in-process and semi-finished assembly inspections, per process Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA) of critical features to meet the “Zero Failure” standard. Final testing can also include 100 percent inspection.